AMC: 4 more vets slated for return

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/four-more-vets-slated-amc-return

AMC confirms that Julia Barr (Brooke), David Canary (Adam), original cast member Ray MacDonnell (Joe) and Lee Meriwether (Ruth) are all coming back. No first air dates are available yet, but all four will be back on-screen in September. "I can't wait to work with David again!" cheers Jacob Young (JR).

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES x4! I couldn't imagine they wouldn't be asked to return. Yes, these are the ones I want to see...not Zack or Dixie yet again, or ratings-stunt Leo. I wouldn't worry about OLTL. They have a few extra months to start gearing up for returns.

• Members

If you're looking for vets in the true sense of the word, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think the best we'll get is the likes of Cole. True vets like RJ? Really doubt it but I'm crossing my fingers as much as you.

All I need now are SMG and Eden to appear in the cameo Eden suggested and I'm good to go, though I still wish they'd bring Daniel Kennedy back. :(

• Members

I look forward to Adam's reaction when he finds out Marissa left JR for Bianca.

"What in tarnation is with you, Bianca and th-th-th-those blasted Carey women? First Babe climbs in bed with Bianca, now Marissa!"

I really hoping for that scene too. The only person still on my list is Reggie. I'm not hopeful for that, mainly because MBJ works harder than a migrant farmworker and has, like, 12 jobs.

• Members

I never really had any doubt that David Canary would be back, but I'm glad it's been confirmed, and with the nice bonus of Julia Barr too.

It's always nice to see Joe and Ruth as well.

These are returns that, in a common-sense soap world, would be automatic, but in today's soap world, sadly, that isn't the case. So I'm glad it happened.

• Members

I couldn't imagine OLTL ending without Andrea Evans, John Loprieno and Patricia Elliot. Certainly they'll be back. I could also see Brynn Thayer, Mike Storm, and James DePaiva coming back. The show has plenty of time to coordinate these returns.

Archived