AMC: 4 more vets slated for return

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually think it's considered strategically too soon for OLTL to begin the vet parade. I personally would bring people back now, but AMC is ending in September - OLTL gets four more months. Therefore the timeline of announcements, etc. will be later.

• Members

As long as we're getting DC, I hope we get to see Stuart again. I know Stuart is dead but have him come to Scott in a dream or something. If we're getting "Leo" it only seems right to get a few minutes of Stuart and Lord knows Scott needs his dad.

• Members

I am so glad this is confirmed! I really hope its more than one or two episodes. The show's final episode HAS to include Brooke, Adam, Joe and Ruth. I echo everyone's sentiments. Screw Dixie Pixie (although she is important to me) or Zach Slater (who isn't important at all to me anymore).....

Adam and Brooke and to a lesser extent Joe and Ruth is where its at for me.

• Members

I bet they'll get Adriana, Langston and Stacy back instead of any of those vets! I'd love to see Jenny & Larry come back for a final visit with Viki and a flashback-filled episode, but I don't expect that to happen.

That would be hilarious, but I suspect Jane will be long gone by the time Brooke returns. I'm just glad Adam & Brooke are confirmed and I'm echoing another poster's hope that we get to see Stuart's ghost one last time, too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

WE LOVE SOAPS TV: Have you shot your scenes for the finale yet?

Julia Barr: Not yet. I'm going out the third week of August. I believe I will be there for the last 10 days.

WE LOVE SOAPS TV: Do you know how they are ending Brooke on the TV version?

Julia Barr: No, I haven't seen anything or heard anything. I probably won't know until I go out there.

http://www.welovesoa...juliabarr2.html

Archived