GH: Actress Returning

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not a fan of Skye on GH - at all. She's not even a Q. But I did like RC on AMC and if Skye is ushering Jax off the show and she's only on the air a short time, then I won't mind.

Supposedly, GW was supposed to bring back fan favorites to the show. I was expecting characters like Alan, Laura, Robert, Holly, Anna, Scotty and Felicia. Characters like Skye and Dillon are not fan-faves to me (although I do appreciate the Q-ness of them). I'm still not interested enough to tune back to GH.

• Members

Jax leaving with Brenda was Guza's written exit for him. But Ingo said on twitter he was back for 2 weeks to wrap up Jax's story - that the new HW thought his original exit was incomplete. So it could be her return is tied to him. I don't believe she's back long term because GH isn't bringing anyone back on contract I don't believe although it could be a story arc for Luke I suppose also.

• Members

She was on AMC 20 years ago. Most of her friends are gone. Her main acting co stars, TPTB, not to mention crew are not there. I think Michael E. Knight, Susan Lucci, Debbie Morgan, Jill Larson and Walt Willey are all thats left from her time and she really only acted with the former 3. I can see why she'd prefer GH over AMC but I wish she'd just go back there for one last time for fan service

• 2 weeks later...

Archived