GH: Actress Returning

• Members

Skye is not a Q she's a Chandler and no rewrite of years of history makes me buy the bullshit they threw on screen making her Alan's daughter. She's Adam Chandlers kid all the way. SHe has a place on AMC and could revitalize the post Adam Chandlers I think not that AMC cares

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're back to wacky haha Luke in no time at all. Luke not only kills a child, but he brags about killing a child, and he faces zero consequence, and actually has people talking about how hard this all is for him.

• Members

They don't really hint....they just ask the question, as though they don't know the answer either...at least that's what it sounds like to me, but I guess we'll see...

The more I think about this, though....I looked up Ingo R's twitter account and saw that he's back on set today to start to film his last two weeks. The timing just makes it seem like Skye might just be here to usher Jax off the show. I mean, Robin Christopher is notoriously private, so I imagine the only reason this news came out at all is because some other actor/source at GH called a connection at SOD and said, "Hey, guess who's back on the set today." So SOD printed it, SID checked it out, and a GH spokesperson had to say, yeah, it's true.

So both RC and IR appear back on set on the same day. Just seems like too much of a coincidence for her not to be there just for Skye and Jax to leave together.

Of course, as usual, I might not know what I'm talking about. :lol:

• Members

That's what I keep reading.

I've heard things like "Brenda and Jax leave together...But it's not what you think!" Or something like that.

I'm thinking that Brenda/Jax leave together now...But then Jax is returning for a little in August, which is probably what he's going back to film now. I think he's already filmed his initial exit.

Archived