OLTL: Discussion for the week of July 4

• Members

I thought DG was really hot when he first came on and poured that bucket of water all over his half naked body. Then he was shirtless in literally every other scene and they kept shoving it our faces how hot he was and it just had the opposite effect on me, he gets less hot every time I see him now. Nic Robuck is kind of adorable and reminds me of my 12 year old nephew for some reason. Have never, ever understood the appeal of Lenny Platt.

I think both Todds and Tomas are cute. Brody too, yummy. And Cristian, though with his airtime I've kind of forgotten what he looks like. I think you can all guess who I think the hottest guy on the show is. :lol:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writers are bigger fans of the Fords than viewers. At one point, I didn't have an opinion one way or another, but when they intertwined them legacy character and tried to make them noble, it was annoying. It never works when the producers try to push characters and families on soaps.

• Members

I don't think anyone should send that stuff to actors but the show wants people to get upset. They revel in sick stories. Most viewers see this as a joke, but not everyone will have that reaction. When OLTL spends years telling story after story about how rapists are studs and the true victims, then I no longer have any idea what they want the audience to feel.

Archived