AMC Wednesday June 29, 2011

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a lame wedding! It was almost as lame as their wedding in the Confusion bar. Why doesnt anyone get married in a church anymore? At least they spared us a big event. Ryan and Greenlee suck. I had to roll my eyes when he was talking about how he has loved her so much and called her, his soulmate, they showed a clip of their first meeting in the 90s. Ryan did NOT love the bitch back then.

With that said, I do love that Brodericks is having lots of flashbacks spliced in with her material. Its making these episodes that much heartier

• Members

I'm reminded of the flashy B&B promos that aired during the commercial breaks of Capitol's finale. I know it is inevitable, but it would be nice to see at least a shred of dignity when it comes to promoting The Chew the day of AMC's finale. Promo the hell out of it during The View, OLTL and GH, slip a short one in at the 1/2 hour mark of AMC, but AMC's finale having scrunch credits with a full on press package of The Chew is just a fat ol' loogie in the face.

And to the folks who will deride sentiments like mine saying business is business, I say, Hell yeah it's business, it's bad business, and just who the hell are we talking about doing business with here? The mythical viewers who never watched ABC Daytime a day of their lives but will magically make it their business to watch/tape/Tivo a cooking show they've never even heard of? There is a way to go about things business-minded without looking like a network of tacky assholes and if you suggest that they are just that apathetic I would add foolish and out of touch and failing at PR.

I was hoping for a Gillian/Leo twofer from heaven.

• Members

Omg what a great episode! Yeah it centered around Ryan & Greenlee's wedding, which I hate, but it was still very well done! I loved it, gotta admit. I love how this was done so quickly and in one episode. LOL. Like it was something the writers wanted to get through fast so they could sweep it under the rug and move on to better things.

I think the point was to tease viewers (and also Tad). That box clearly showed a gun, but it also contained the RyLee butterfly. That's what Ryan was looking for, I don't think he was paying attention to the gun at all, LOL but we were teased to think so. I rewinded back those scenes and realized the little box with the butterfly was visible the whole time, the gun was just dominant and was the obvious choice..

LOL!!!

And I agree with you. He is great with the kids & I also really enjoyed him today. When he goes back to detective mode I'm sure my mind will change..

I loved Kendall & Griff's goodbye! What great scenes! I loved when they took the pics wub.gif That was handled so well. I just loved it.

Archived