AMC Wednesday June 29, 2011

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David or no David, I actually don't hate them at all now but what they didn't show of all those flashbacks reminds me of why they didn't work and never should have been paired in the first place. After so many years of TPTB's forcing them, I totally accept them now and even think they're cute at times. I'm not sure today was one of those days (RB is so hard pressed to do a genuine smile and, yeah, the flashbacks) but in general.

The Chew commercial. Ugh.

• Members

It's really interesting to me, that after all the "talking" the fans this about how LB would do this, and LB would do that--breaking up Rylee being the first one of the things she would do...she writers their wedding on her 3rd day on the job. LOL

• Members

Somehow I don't think Lorraine would have Ryan's gun show up if it weren't going to be used eventually. Maybe not this week, but I'm thinking someone gets shot in the near future with this gun, which Tad will recognize as belonging to Ryan.

I'm impatient about the Tad/Cara/Dixie triangle finally taking off. This is the story I'm most looking forward to this summer!

My favorite line today.

As much as I usually detest Rylee, I found their wedding enjoyable. If only those flashbacks hadn't erased my memories of his true love (Gillian) or hers (Leo) or how Greenlee used to obsess over breaking up Ryan & Gillian so she could get him for herself. I'm still not convinced they're the endgame since they're so happy this early and she's got plenty of time to mess this up.

Yeah, even the Rylee flashbacks worked.

That's what I thought too. I'm tempted to travel to NYC just to sit in the audience of The Chew and make a scene throwing rotten vegetables at the hosts!

Archived