B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

The mushy timelines in this are amusing...they make it look like Maggie and Sheila fought and soon after Sheila left with the baby, when actually Sheila and James were together for about a year (with Maggie going nuts, then disappearing) before Sheila lost it and left with Mary. Amber was pregnant, I think, at the time she fought with Sheila, whereas they make it look like she hooked up with Rick after Sheila left town.

What a loss for you guys watching this channel that you missed such "highlights" as Thorne helping a family of illegal immigrants for about 3 months, Thorne dumping Macy by fax, Taylor getting bad burns for about 5 minutes, Brooke running around Barbados clutching baby dolls, Rick shooting Ridge because of violent video games, Taylor being hypnotized into being Pierce Pierson's lovesick girlfriend by singer/songwriter Paul Williams, and so much more.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This was also the recap aired on Channel 5 when they skipped from 1997 to 1999. Friday we saw Sheila turn up at the Warwick's - "I'm here to get my baby back" and on Monday Amber was whining, whining, whining whilst getting ready for her wedding to Rick. The tonal shift was erm...disappointing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't have anymore episodes leading up to this or Taylor's subsequent 'death' unfortunately. All the same, enjoy. There are a whole bunch of these to go, I have Sally walking out on Clarke at the wedding and Sheila's final episode ready to go.

Edited by Y&R21395

• Members

The end of the second one is so damn cheesy but it reminds me of when I did enjoy Ronn Moss, before it became TOO much in his last 5 or so years as Ridge.

The end of the third one is even cheesier!

It did make me laugh. I'd almost forgotten how much I used to enjoy Brooke and Ridge - not so much by this time, but still, KKL and Ronn Moss were good together.

Edited by DRW50

• 1 month later...
  • Members

thanks! these are always fun to watch....It's just too bad Y&R didn't win the first round...I would have loved to have seen Kimberlin go up against her old team mates, considering she didn't work with most of them (and if I'm right Scott Reeves would have been who she was playing against...I always wanted to see those 2 together for some strange reason...)

I hope there is another day from that week where Y&R and B&B play against each other....

Edited by YRfan23

• 1 month later...