B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

sad.pngsad.pngmad.gifmad.gifangry.pngangry.png

That is infuriating. And it always seems to be Y&R and B&B that get the deleted/reported treatment.

We really gotta make sure to let EVERY uploader know that, as much as they want to give their videos visibility by putting the show name on the title, they just can't. :(

• Members

May 1988

Steven insisted to Beth that he always felt he couldn`t hold a candle to Eric, but he hopes there`s a chance he can patch things up with her. After letting Caroline think that they`re getting married, Ridge asked Brooke to move in with him. Eric and Beth later speculated on who could have sent the letter that tipped Storm, Donna and Brooke to Steven`s whereabouts. Brooke learned that Stephanie knows about Eric`s and Beth`s romance.

• Members

It's absolutely pathetic. Most of them are over 20 years old, I don't see the big deal in having them up online. I can't see them going to air again anytime soon. I'll just keep them privatised for now, I tried to make them unlisted but the copyright claim gave me two strikes against my channel so i can only make them private. I think the full Y&R are still unlisted though, hopefully.

• Members

That sucks. I think I saved most of the stuff from Extreme Close Up if anyone needs it (I just don't know which dates are their videos).

When my account got two strikes I never touched it again lol. I made another account with like two public videos, which got terminated, so now I have an account where I ONLY upload videos unlisted.

I'm actually shocked that the stuff from B&B 1987 is still up.

Just invite all the uploaders here. :D I'm so much happier here sharing with people and not dealing with youtube drama.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

haha Oh, needlessly said, I think I may as well just create a new channel and upload all my Y&R/B&B stuff there. I'd love to be able to say I have the patience to wait six months until the strikes are lifted, but nope, not in this life.

I was disappointed to see Extreme Close Up had his videos taken down. Like you though I managed to save them too thankfully. I'm holding out we get the resolution to the fashion show in the near future!

• Members

haha I was just as surprised, it must be new. Oh well, I mean there's no point in me continuing to upload on that account if it's that at risk of being terminated. I wanted to upload a whole bunch of full B&B episodes I have on DVD anyway, I was about to upload Sheila shooting Taylor and Brooke, plus Sly burning down the bikini bar so I'll just start a new channel.