B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thank you for sharing all of them!

I'm still working on those episodes on 10play. It seems I can't download them, but maybe I can just capture them, like Amy is doing with her episodes. I know that some of those classics like Brooke and Eric's wedding or Brooke and Ridge's wedding where available somewhere, so I'm planning on capturing the remaining episodes with Brooke/Stephanie fight in Big Bear, Macy fighting with Brooke hidden under Thorne's bed, the fashion show in Italy, Ridge and Taylor's second wedding, Brooke's bedroom presentation and Ridge finding Brooke in Barbados. Can anyone help with those episodes numbers?

Oh, and one more with Ridge proposing to Taylor on the runway.

• Members

Ok, i did some uploading some full episodes from 1997, 1998 and 2001 i think.

If you want me to put 1987-1988 what i have i will. Not sure with how much space we have for uploading.

Uploading 1987 will see what happens. It is from the DVD's so it has both english and german audio

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Hi,

I am the uploader of the YouTube Account "Reich und Schön".

I am sorry to tell, that i needed to remove all the videos from my channel.

I have the most episodes in german with some english too.

The Link with the Y&R and B&B Vault i saved in my bookmarks. Im willing to upload some too if you all are interested.

Greetings from Germany!

• Members

oh hello

i am so happy you found us here

i think we shoould do a shedue what year to upload first and everyone who has episodes can upload, then when we are finish we move to tha next year and so on

soon 1987 will be complete

• Members

This is amazing. Will upload whatever I have when I get to my old laptop soon. Old You guys are heros. On my laptop I have the beginning of 2005... end of 2005 is uploaded on youtube and is officially availlable, but I also have it downloaded. Also, I apploud Marquise, 1987, 1988 will be amazing.

Edited by divinemotion

• Members

I am shaking with excitement for this vault. I never in a million years believed that we'll see the first years in such quality, but now we are... my ultimate dream is to have 1987-1993 in good quality... but any quality will do. For me these years are the foundation of my childhood and the best memories ever... and the most precious storytelling I've known ever. I loved it so much I was crazy obsessed as a child. Bold is like a drug to me... the good Bold. I am so grateful to you guys! SO SO much. Special thank you for the person who set the vault up! HERO.