B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

They could have a stellar month of programming by replaying the entire month of June 2002, which took place on the show over the course of only one evening. Bridget overhears Brooke and Deacon talking about Deacon being the father of Brooke's baby. A reeling Bridget escapes to the Big Bear cabin, followed by Brooke, who proceeds to deliver baby Hope at the cabin, assisted by a very reluctant Bridget. Bridget then drives back to her place and tells Deacon to take a hike. Totally epic and showed the world Jennifer Finnegan's talent.

And amidst all this drama, we also get to meet the mother of Erica... (dun dun dun)... Sheila Carter!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

B&B will air some weddings next week.

Mon: Brooke and Ridge's first wedding (1994)

Tue: Steffy and Liam's wedding in Australia (2017)

Wed: Katie and Bill's wedding (2009)

Thu: Eric and Brooke's wedding (1991)

Fri: Liam and Hope's wedding in Italy (2012)

That means only two classics, though it'll be nice to see Kim Matula as Hope again.

Edited by LuckyBold

• Members

It is quite disappointing that they would go for weddings, especially that those classic ones were once available on DVDs. I thought that taking the look at Stephanie would mean some of her best slaps or fights and not the scene when she's heartbroken and has to watch Brooke & Eric marry...

• Members

Not surprised at all by the choices for the weddings... They seem to stick with idea to only showcase episodes with ties to current actors/characters.

Both Palm Springs and Malibu have re-aired before, but it's nice that they are included. As for the rest: Bill & Katie is a nice treat becuase it also involves some location scenes and has not been seen in more than a decade.

• Members

The wedding episodes are here on Australian TV. I don't know how to capture them but I hope someone will https://10play.com.au/the-bold-and-the-beautiful

There's something shady going on with Becoming B&B. There was a link to part 1 on twitter, it was posted on CBS, but then it was gone, and I'm pretty sure twitter deleted the link, and never posted part 2. I also saw it briefly on their YouTube channel but it was not available when I clicked on it, so it might become available someday.

Edit: This is really bizarre, but I swear I had Becoming B&B on my DVR. I was excited because I had checked and part 1 was partial but part 2 was full. They're gone now and I didn't delete them. I've never had something disappear from my DVR before. I didn't watch them. Am I crazy? Did this happen to anyone else, lol?

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I checked it as well and actually you have to pay for the all access version, but to watch those clips you only need to sign up for a free account. Unfortunately, even with the account there is still a condition that you have to be somewhere in Australian regions to be able to watch. It also seems that the episodes are streaming, so as far as I know the only way to save them is to get the url of the videos and that can't be done without first streaming it...

• Members

I had a strange feeling that would happen since they stopped uploading a few days ago. I downloaded all of it, I'm pretty sure. 

I wish YouTube still had a messaging system or Discussion section so we could at least ask them if they are set to private.

Edited by BoldRestless