B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

i am watching 1996, but since i have seen thoese episodes on YT i am waiting for 1997

Please register in order to view this content

where they stoped. Anyone else watching 1996? 

2001 i have seen a few years ago. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't see your comment till now. I think 1994 to 2000 is a period I would not want to re-watch in years to come. I enjoyed 20 percent of storyline.

2000 on the other hand was 80 percent of story was quite fun. 

P-S - 20 new edited episodes I will add tomorrow to the vault. I had little problems with my laptop and I actually bought a new one couple of weeks ago. I will be continuing with my edits now.

• Members

Since St. Valenitine's Day is around the corner i would like you to ask to tell which is in your opinion the sexiest/hotest couple, the most romantic event/wedding/ date exc., the hotest sex scene

One of mine favourite sex scenes are in 1988i think between Eric and Stephanie, which is may be their only scene. And the one in 1993 i think between Ridge and Taylor, just after Ridge returning from hospital after seing Brooke after the birth of Bridget.

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Random but I just realized that The day Brooke and Taylor got into their little cat fight, on July 5, 1995, was the same day Nick and Matt had their huge fight on Y&R that day! Lol clever Bill and Bradley! 

• Members

Eric/Stephanie had sort of a love scene in 1997.

There were some love scenes in the 1990s that bordered on the type of movies that would be on cable in the wee hours.

B&B best romantic story for me was 1987-1990 Ridge and Caroline. I believe Ridge genuinely loved Caroline. They were B&B's original supercouple even though Bill Bell was not a fan of the supercouple craze.

• Members

I totally agree about Ridge and Caroline! I think it was supposed to true love and romantic story. But i must confess i am a Taylor and Ridge fan from the 1992-1995 years

• Members

March 2001 is WILD. I don't think I was expecting it to be this good. I hadn't watched these earlier part of the year for a looong time. I had only managed to re-watch later 2001 and 2002.

Morgan makes me scared like I am watching a horror film. Taylor is giving her all and baby that's some of Hunter Tylo's best work.

Stephanie and Brooke trying to be friendly is fun, but I can feel it failing and the war re-starting soon.

Really for anyone in the midst of the more boring 1994-1999 period... keep watching, because 1999-2002 is Million times better and more entertaining. Yeah, it's not up to the classic levels, but it's binge-worthy! I feel like Thorne/Brooke ever since the start have re-vitalized the whole show with new drama.

And for anyone that has watched Bill Bell's interview that I posted months ago - Bill Bell stated that he would be taking a good look and engaging with Bold's storyline in 1999. So it definitely shows.

• Members

Guys I hope ower uploading Angle is fine and will upload again soon. I am almost done with the uploaded episodes from 1996 and looking forward to the end of 1996 and the begining of 1997. It is getting more interesting since Sheila just found out that she is pregnant

Edited by Marquise