B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I don't feel its a major deal a few episodes have missing cue music (although if there is an alternate broadcast of those episodes that would be fab). I can count on both hands the frequency this has happened on Videoland. It is clearly a distribution error by BBL, rather than a Videoland error. I had a list of episodes without music cues but I must have deleted, sorry.

Re the quality on YouTube, I think I mentioned a while back this is 100% a business strategic decision. They do not want perfect quality episodes sitting on a free platform that can be downloaded. Perfect quality HD episodes will always be behind a paywall - they have recently began adding old episodes to Google Play too.

Edited by boldau

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It is a major deal if they continue to do so. They did on youtube so we are concerned about that. It is nice to alarm VL about this so that these "distribution"  errors will stop happening.

Also yeah I understand the HD episodes  behind a paywall, but if you are going to upload episodes for free in BAD quality WITHOUT music which they did in season 10... dont do it at all. I dont like and understand the mentality that if something is free it can be bad and its ok. No it is not, because the show has legacy and they need to protect that. Imagine being an actress in the show that is now being uploaded without background music looking and sounding ridiculous while screaming in a scene in the shower after your character has been raped... without music. It is not good and mistakes like this... WHICH THEY MAKE A LOT, should be corrected.

So what episodes are available on google play?

P.S ALL of my friends that I BEGGED to watch the show on youtube HAVE stopped most of them complaining of extremely low quality. 

I dont share the vault with people since I dont want it to be deleted... so I cant help them most of the time.

But this makes me angry since people START watching and stop due to the quality. NOBODY is asking for HD, just a normal 480p VHS level low to mid quality is OK. LOL. But they will not do it and the show will be watched in youtube by just a handful of people

THANK GOD for the vault.

• Members

Hello

Please register in order to view this content

thanks to the wonderful Angels I am up to episode 2357

And wanted to share some stills

Barbados

Sheila and Maggy fight

Brooke ridding the mechanical bull

And Tamara Walker singing

those are my best till now

• 2 weeks later...