DAYS: Actor Rehired

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, that's prob what happened.

Which, in turn, means they wanted him out without even taking a look at him (based solely on the fact he was a new character) and then they saw what they were missing out and changed their minds. Or there was positive fan reaction to the character. Doesn't that seem a little stupid? Shouldn't you look at the canvas before making decisions like these? lol

Oh, I stinks of a barely thought-out short term character that they just got lucky with. It's just sad that he has to be yet another criminal. Stefano/EJ/Victor are enough I think for one show.

You mean being a pimp/drug dealer was a deliberate starting point for someone they wanted to keep around? I hope not! :lol:

• Members

One of the main reasons I said that.

Yeah thinking about that, at this point they can just axe the character because there is no more use for her now with all the changes. And hasn't TB already been let go anyway? I forgot about that.

• Members

Taylor is a horridly written character so she needs to disappear.

There's space on the canvas for Nicole's sister, if she's written differently and has rich and layered dynamics with Nicole. But it ain't gonna happen.

lol +1

• Members

Name some DAYS villains who weren't crminals.

The prolem with that is that none of them are really a villain. Victor is a love sick puppy these days, sometimes we see him barking orders to someone over the phone, but that's it. Stefano is just on to give EJ advice. EJ is just all over the place.

• Members

I agree and obviously would LOVE that, but I don't think she'd accept their offer even if they made one. She seems resigned to moving back to New York and following up on her writing. She's in her 70s now and I don't think can take the tug & pull of "We want you" "We don't want you" "We want you back" "Oh wait, just on recurring" that DAYS is likely to pull. She's already said she has enough money that she doesn't need the gig and I just don't think she'd stay at this point. Too much has happened.

Nadia is leaving of her own accord. Frankly, she kind of deserves the insult. She's beautiful but she's not much of an actress and this wishy-washy creature she's been playing ever since the show paired her with Brady (in '01? '02?) is NOT Chloe.

As for Chappell & Sorel, I'm sure Bren Foster comes A LOT cheaper than them. Frankly, I think the show is done with Chappell anyway and I don't see Sorel staying, even though it would beehove them to ask. Think about it- they could keep Quinn, NuNicholas, and Vivian and they have a whole new villainous little family on the canvas. It would be smart and I've said from the beginning that these PASSIONS writers could have done wonders with Vivian, which is why I was SHOCKED that Sorel was one of the first to be let go.

I just don't think she'll stay unless offerred a solid contract, and I think the show would want to go the recurring route with her. As much as I'd LOVE for it to happen, it's not going to.

Prove me wrong DAYS! I'll gladly eat crow on this one.....

Archived