AMC Wednesday, June 22, 2011

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a great episode. Loved the Kendall/David scenes. Kendall and Griffin continue to be great (though I agree with Cheap, it's really annoying how much these two keep dragging on and on; They need to kiss/jump onto each other already!).

Loved the Fusion drama with Madison. She is turning out to be quite the hot mess. LMAO at Randi finding her lulled out on that park bench. I liked the Fusion presentation stuff, that last scene with Madison was so good! SG is doing fantastic.

• Members

I've watched Amanda Dillon's character since 2004... everytime they pair her w/ JR it has never other than 09' given a hint of endgame. JR was horny, but I'm through the roof that FINALLY! he's allowed to do something else. Amanda and him is just a ONS, but I saw it coming.

The SHEBEAST!:mad: Marissa is FINALLY! written as the naive f*cking spaz idiot she is but GAWD! how horrible Sarah plays her, it makes me miss BA's Snorissa. I know we've said this before but I think Lorraine Broderick's touch is being put into this show now, b/c too many things set up her stories that she created in Jan or Feb of 10'.

Amanda/CS has been on AMC for 6 yrs. RPG's hairy ass Jake has f*cked her in so many ways, trying to be hot shirtless, ice cream, dark bedroom, hotel rm. honeymoon, WildWind barn f*cking, JR no shirt off, no dirtiness, no skin to skin, this beats anything Jamanda has ever tried in yrs.

2qd29ok.jpg:wub:

still the hottest pairing she has ever been a part of IMO and it's a shame they never expanded on them past the sex.

So no..JAM is not endgame. It's either JANNIE *Oh how I pray it is* or JR's hand.

Archived