OLTL: promo-Rex vs. Todd

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So that's what Gigi's death was about. Yet another measuring contest between the show's studs. The twitcher and the yawner...and this will, like every other measuring contest on the show, be forgotten about in a month or less.

• Members

What I don't understand with this "revenge" is what will even happen. What is Rex going to do? Twitch Todd back into his coma? Todd isn't going to lose any money or any of his harem and he always recovers from the semi-annual gunshot wounds/beatings.

I guess this may end up with Rex getting involved in the story with RH? If so then I'd like their scenes to just be a loop of Roger Howarth saying:

I CAME BACK FOR THIS?

I CAME BACK FOR THIS?

I CAME BACK FOR THIS?

• Members

I see both sides. There's nothing wrong with Todd wanting toprotect his son from going to prison. What parent wants that for his child. He should be protecting him and getting him the best defense to keep him free. On the flip side, Rex has every reason to want vengeance and to see Jack pay. I empathize with him bc Jack does need to suffer and actually be put in a position to learn from his mistakes and being free and out as if nothing happened is not the way to go about that. Neither man is in the wrong here and both are doing what they justifiably feel is right by their loved ones

Archived