OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 13

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is capable of doing good dramatical work when he tries. What bugs me most is this speech thing that has gotten progressively more annoying where he *shu-shu-shushes* his words through pursed lips, particularly when he is all riled up. I actually think kids would love him as the young teacher on a That's So Raven-type show.

• Members

Ugh. I have wanted Gigi off my screen for the past 3 years, and now that she dies the show is [!@#$%^&*] canceled. :(

It's messed up how Ford is willing to keep Jessica from coming out and leave Bree an orphan. He is the true pig, I hope he gets killed off.

I used to love Rama, but I am so over her now. The story is so redundant and blatant filler material.

• Members

I cannot stand the two actors they have playing Matthew and Gigi's doctors. The writing and acting for them is awful. They have NO bedside manor. They are so uptight and negative about everything!! They annoy me so much!! Especially Matthew's doctor. I'm sorry but what a pessimistic bitch!! Even when Matthew's starting to show recovery she comes off as so mean and irritated towards Bo & Nora.

Archived