OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 13

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently the Buch's mansion now the number one spot to go if you're deadwood.

I would never think about blowing up the Buch's mansion, but these days, seeing how often all those people are there, and how often Aubrey is there too, I wouldn't mind an explosion taking out the mansion with those idiots inside.

Perhaps not.

Someone has to wonder how Renee must feel about having all these airheads in her home.

• Members

In my fantasy ending for OLTL, Tori would have the Buchanan mansion demolished, and then sell Llanfair to Tina for a dollar, since she would decide nothing would have horrified "the old monster" more than Tina turning it into her own garish playground.

• Members

Wow, I thought I was the only one! LOL

How perfect were Brody and Natalie? Damn you OLTL for making John the father. I like these two together. Chemistry is there and they work well together.

So how many personalities is Jessica gonna crack into this time?

Rama = slut. Get her off my screen

Hopefully not

• Members

How bored was BW in those reveal scenes, do you think? It seems like a lot of the people on the show can't wait for the end to arrive.

It's tough for me to watch them because she's so clearly still pining for John. Yet she can't be on her own, because that would give John less chance to make mopey faces. She ends up looking pathetic.

Archived