OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 13

• Members

Probably bc she'll either be gone within the next episode and/or crack into someone new.

yeah its tough knowing that they are a dead end couple. John doesnt deserve anyone. He should end the show alone and with no baby

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Getting the creep vibe from Brody. He's just way too giddy. That's never good. And Natalie seems almost submissive which is strange after her being the aggressor yesterday.

So tired of Jessica arguing with her alters in the mirror. I know how to cure her DID. Remove all mirrors once Jessica returns.

Can't wait for the blowout tomorrow.

• Members

The whole idea of her arguing with them is less and less understandable, because the show has basically established that she relies on them to do her dirty work. Whether it's trying to kill her family, or boning her rapist.

We should have some hostage crisis bingo set up for Brody. And who will he shoot?

• Members

I really would love it if Ford and Tess just ran off for good leaving the show early. Just let that be one of those left dangling plot points. they have done it to better characters, e.g., Tina. I rather watch Starr and James than Tess and Ford.

• Members

The only reason I was slightly happy to see Jessica is so that we stopped watching her bone her rapist..I was hoping Jessica would mention that to Tess, but I don't think RC will ever mention that it was rape again.

• Members

Really? I felt incredibly bad for Rex but I couldnt take much of JPL. He doesnt have much range. He played Rex the same way he played him when he was confronting Clint. You would think Gigi's condition would have brought on more and/or rather a different emotion. He was very dry

Vimal is coming across as an idiot. Rama should be about 5 months pregnant now and he buys her story that the women in her family dont show? He hasnt seen her naked or touched her since he's been back?

Archived