Ron Carlivati to GH

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Frank was the one rumored to be going to GH? Maybe its just a matter of ABC/Frons not wanting to lose Carlivati to another soap regardless

of the fact that GH is likely toast next year. RC does write for younger characters right but he just doesn't seem to fit with GH but who knows.

• Members

Is the beefcake stuff really all on Ron? To me it's more Frank. I watched Tuesday's episode of OLTL earlier (the one with naked ass Cutter floundering around the Buchanan house all wet) & it was directed by Valentini. Maybe Ron does have some input but I think FV is the main culprit in this, he most likelely had a good hand in hiring all these guys and probably jumps at the chance to direct & encourages any episode involving naked goodness cool.gif

• Members

Oh Cutter strutting around in that tight bathing suit was embarassing and it left nothing to the imagination and the man was in need of a sock or something :lol::lol:

Dont remember this much beef under DH when Frank sometimes directed, so it may be a little Frank, but alot Ron ;)

• Members

they need to focus on reviving a show like Undressed that makes no apologies for being what it is. I think what they've done at One Life needs to end at One Life as far as daytime soap opera goes.

Archived