E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Members

The problem with Kelly Monaco and Kirsten Storms is they are both so perpetually down. She is getting over an 18 year relationship that prompts her to be wet eyed and melancholy and it doesn't make for riveting TV. And it just shows how uninteresting she is that they pretty much had to fabricate this heartache because she isn't even that interesting. At least with JPL you have this somewhat cooky upbeat guy who smiles a lot.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's about the only one out of this entire group and JPL who could actually be reality TV stars. They come off selfish, cooky bitchy like most reality stars. To be honest the only ones I feel think Kelly and Kirsten are the most relatable are soap fans. I watched the show a couple of times. Kelly and Kirsten if I were a non soap fan watching this show would put me to sleep. Real Housewives and Jersey Shore still pull in the viewers and tell me what people on any of those shows are just normal relatable people.

• Members

Actually, it is probably because there isn't enough stupid drama. I have tuned out most reality shows because there are no rootable people on them. It is all about acting like horrible human beings. In this show I only dislike one person (and her little friends) and mostly everyone else is acting constantly disgusting.

• Members

Well then the show is a bust because who cares really about the normal lives about a bunch of sorry to say this D list celebrities. I don't know what the ratings have been but I expect they did better when they had that Kardashian wedding special but I don't know. I just dont think any of their personal lives are that interesting. NOw doing a reality show about the backstage drama at Y&R might have been interesting to watch or the backstage of any soap could have been interesting.

• Members

Honestly, I was beginning to get the impression that there was some truth to what FF was saying about KS, whether it was true *once upon a time*, like, when they were actually still friends, or if it was still at least a little true. I wondered if KS was slicker than meets the eye, one of those people who's really good at masking their less savory qualities to acquaintances.

I hate to judge people by their looks, but let's just say that Farrah's gay friend's looks do nothing to aid his stank personality. He starts talking and all I can think about is the hot catfish breath blowing out of his sour face. I cannot stand him.

And speaking of looks, boo to the mf'ing hoo Brandon, so your ass is short. STFU with your beautiful people problems. That's the [!@#$%^&*] Fary's talking about. On the other hand, I was totally on his side about the suitcase thing.

I felt bad, I was thinking how good KM looked all tan in that bikini and then they had those previews about her having an eating disorder?nbe.jpg

FF's mom was not what I was expecting at all. And I guess it was motivated for the cameras ("I tracked down your phone number"dry.png ), but I was nonetheless surprised by how Kristen's future sister-in-law gave nary a [!@#$%^&*] and told Farrah about herself over the phone.

• Members

I Think with K&F U have two stuborn folks and they dont want to budge a little. So its on both of them IMHO. As For Tiffani, we dont Know what KS and her Brother told Tif about the Farah situation. Given that they are family and KS is ill, I wouldnt expect any less from Tif at this point.

Danny, I detest him. He talks about KS not being a friend. BS. He's scared shitless that K & F could mend their Friendship and be tight again. Then Danny wouldnt be seond Banana & He would lose his "Meal Ticket" To The scene. Danny only cares about himself.

I loved that Farah did seem really concerned about Kirsten. But Given their history I understand why some like Tiffani questioned her sencerity

• Members

I wonder if what this show really needs is some messier soap stars. Like drinking, drugging, whoring soap stars, the kind that the old Hollywood-like soap system wouldn't want exposed? Who knows. Meanwhile, this is a show that should have been on SoapNet years ago.

• Members

I'm watching, and it really is a show about nothing. I fast-forward the Galen/Jenna junk because she's so obnoxious. A half-hour would be better. Or you know, an actual STORYLINE would be better. Just show Beemer is his briefs for the whole hour to make it more interesting.

• Members

This show needs better editors and writers. The Kirsten vs Farah drama should be a lot more interesting, but their scenes are choppy and the reason for the feud is boring and clearly fake.

The constant whining from everyone on the show is annoying and exhausting too. "Wah! He hasn't proposed to me yet!" "Wah! I'm a party pooping sourpuss and want another baby to play with!" "Wah! I'm Farah Fath!" Where is the fun?

I also think the cast should all be forced to go to clubs and parties together so we can get some different cast interaction, Kirsten and Kelly especially are too isolated from the rest.

Archived