AMC: promo for week of June 6th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EW! :lol: But I did envision a hilarious :huh: reaction shot on Jack's face when he first entered Jane Way.

Annie: Marissa!? Bianca has the hots for Marissa!? I don't believe this, I don't believe this! ... To think Bianca would prefer Marissa over me, that's ridiculous!

• Members

I might have mentioned this before... but I've actually come to know several lesbians who are more attracted to bisexual women - or women who may not have "discovered" their lesbian side just yet. It's almost as if they have VERY specific gaydar! ... I think, based on her romantic history, that Bianca definitely falls into this category. So I'm good with this.

• Members

My only issue with Minx is that after all these years we've never gotten to see a woman pursue Bianca without keeping some guy's dingaling on retainer. The most I remember is a one night stand she had with an old friend she ran into at Confusion. I think that was pre-Zarf.

Plus this is just going to be an excuse for JR to act an ass. Again. Some more.

For some reason I am looking forward to Caleb's reaction. He may just pack his [!@#$%^&*] up and head back to the mountains.

Archived