AMC: Erica/Jane/David promo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm bias, so we all know I think this promo is extra epic. LOL ;) I think it's really going to be interesting to see David and the David/Erica dynamic, with SL playing Jane, playing Erica. :wub: We all know David is going to be a dumb dumb about this for awhile, but I'm sure he'll go save her. Or end up in the panic room with her after betraying Jane. LOL Either way, I'm excited! :D

• Members

That is so funny on a couple of levels.

Jane: Why David, it was just a little face management. *shrugs/tosses hair*

I hope they reference when David hooked Erica up with the South American plastic surgeon who fixed her face ending the Phantom of the Soap Opera s/l.

• Members

David to Jane: "It's to bad you didn't consult me before you did all this work. Eduardo could have done a much better job."

He's definitely going to have a change of heart, whether or not that backfires on him and he finds himself in that room with her...we'll see.

• Members

^It would be so much fun, and such an interesting twist, if after finally deciding to save her, David ended up getting locked in that room with Erica. Hopefully AMC, namely LB and AN are smart enough to write something like that.

Archived