GH: New Casting Call

• Members

She isn't on the show anymore, we haven't seen her since like January 2011 I think. She didn't get a real exit, supposedly she's apart of Diane & Alexis's law firm now but we never see her in action.

I liked the character a lot when she started out but she was ruined once they got her to involved romantically with Sonny.

Would love it!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

and Vanessa is a Frons pet and she trumps all the Brenda clones. I really wish they had worked on putting Claire with Jax since it was obvious Brenda was going to steal her story with Sonny, but they had no use for Jax either. Fortunately there wsnt much thought put into Claire's character beyond Sonny. Teaming up with Alexis and Diane could have been fun, but does the show really need 3 female defense lawyers? I think ultimately Claire was redundant which is why she hasnt been used in months

• Members

Sounds like a version of Kate/Brenda. I did think that GH would go with a Olivia/Sonny/Carly triangle once Brenda and Jax left. I must have forgotten that this Sonny we are talking about here. He always gets his very own woman to ruin.

I do wonder if Wolf will so some housekeeping. Characters like Olivia, Steven, Spinelli, etc. are pretty extraneous. But he probably considers them the best thing since sliced bread.

• Members

They could just bring Kate back, give her scenes with Olivia and you'd have two for the price of one. Really, GH -- is this the time to be hiring newbies? You already have the spectacular Megan Ward and Lisa LoCicero on your books.

Archived