B&B: Stephanie & Adam Spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh great, here we go again! :rolleyes:

Didn't Stephanie learn anything from when she faked the heartattack?

And has she even stopped to think about what this will do to the relationship between Thomas and Ridge? And what about little R.J.? And Whip?

I guess they don't matter. I guess I can understand not caring about Whip, but R.J. is her grandson, her own flesh and blood!

Taylor will of course be salivating with delight now that she has Stephanie in her corner again.

It is inevitable though that the truth will come out eventually, it always does, and when that happens I hope Brooke finally realizes that she can't believe a word that comes out of Stephanie's mouth and stops trying to make amends with her.

• Members

If this does happen this way, i would hope that they find out that it was Stephanie's doing. Other than that, this is really sickening of her and i hope even Taylor gets disgusted with her, if this were to come out. Maybe they will let Taylor give her the slap this time...After Brooke slaps her first of course. Heck even though its kind of terrible to say because he is a man, I would have Rick come back to give Stephanie a double dosage of slaps like she did to him the one time. (I'm sorry.... please forgive me but back then i wanted Rick and Steffy as a couple, so i still kind of resent the way Stephanie treated him during all of that. Even though since then Rick has done jerky things like almost ruining Jackie and Owens marriage, but i guss it doesen't matter cause Rick's gone and none of them get screen time.

• Members

This is sick. It's sick of Stephanie to offer, and it's disgusting of Thomas to even consider it. LittleStalkerBoy who's pissed and moaned about how much Ridge's respect means to him? LSB, who whined and bitched that BROOKE was the ONLY person to offer his talent-less ass encouragement when the rest of the Forresters could only drool over Steffy and her "brilliance" in swiping the company back from Bill?

Well, at least that means there's a 50-50 chance they didn't sleep together on the island now.

• Members

Wow. Why would they think this is a good idea? Cue Ridge believing Thomas, splitting up with Brooke, marrying Taylor two episodes later and then the whole truth comes out!!! And people yell at Stephanie for another couple of episodes and Ridge leaves Taylor heartbroken, he and Brooke promise eternal love, they get married again but Brooke cheats again or they think she did so Ridge goes back to Taylor and they get married again and then he learns that Brooke......

• Members

This is a rerun of the fake heart attack SL from 2005 - Ridge will get manipulated into leaving Brooke and remarrying Taylor, Brooke will then reunite with Nick and join Jackie M, then eventually Thomas will fess up and tell the truth, Eric will leave Stephanie, Ridge will pronounce that his mother is out of his life for good, Brooke will reunite with Ridge LOL :lol:

And Taylor gets screwed again, and probably eventually ends up with neither Ridge or Whip.

Bell is the master of recycling old SLs. :rolleyes:

Archived