AMC: Actresses first airdate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sure to god hope so. While I question whether they have the time necessary to do her return any kind of justice, Ghost Dixie and her ripped designer jeans used up her relevance along time ago.

Marissa ;)

• Members

That seems WAY too soon considering all the facts... are we sure this isn't her first tape date?

Either way, I'm stoked about Dixie being back... AMC needs to end with Tad/Dixie together forever (alive), or if she's dead, then with them in a scene together somehow.

• Members

I actually believe that Cady was indeed in negotiations before the show was canceled and I think this is going to be K&S material (although the general story idea, like the Erica doppelganger story, may have come from an outsider).

Earlier in the year Donna Swajeski said either Dixie or someone connected to Dixie was going to be showing up and that they were starting to write the story at the end of February. I believe the episodes we are seeing now were written in late February.

Swajeski also said that the "Dixie" story was going to be about Caleb and Asher. And we know Asher is seriously injured at the end of this week.

The only bit that doesn't fit is why Cady would be thrilled about a story about Caleb and Asher.

Archived