DAYS: One Couple's Child Comes to Town

Guest dc cubs

Guest dc cubs

There was a Days book signing today in Dallas. Wally Kurth and Judi Evans were there and Wally revealed that one of Justin and Adrienne's sons is coming to Salem. I think there's a pretty good chance this could be Will's new love interest. Here's a link to the video from the signing where Wally spills the beans.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=bB61f7GHTGBxWboPxZRL3Yh4l5k2TGxc

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What has been happening? I hear all the gloom and doom about the show so I dont watch on SoapNet.

I remember seeing them together in some episodes a while back before the gay story news came out and they looked very hot together.

• Members

Definitely could be for Will. I think he'll surface on the show some time in July

I to like that Will's S/L will be starting way beforehand, looking forward to how things turn out...

Me to :( I still have a little hope but it kind of seems like DAYS is going for Chad/Abby instead. From what I have observed, they have a lot in store with each other in the future.

I think Chill would be a lot better though, I mean seriously it's all there!! & a Kiriakis maybe added in? A Horton/Kiriakis/DiMera love triangle? Amazing

Archived