OLTL: Discussion for the week of April 25

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Marty stuff is stupid. They keep reminding us how the doc cant rat on Marty bc its against the law adn that she'd lose her license but they ignore the fact that Marty is only out of St. Anne's bc she has required court appointed therapy. At any point the doc can tell the courts that she feels that Marty is not fit to be out and then have her crazy ass hauled back. Its ridiuclous how she's free to just roam around like this when this type of behavior and talk which led her to go to St Anne's in the first place

Didnt see the Aubrey twist. Not sure I like it. Id have preferred Nat to get custody but it made sense from the judge's POV. Again Bree is ignored. Where the hell is she? She hasnt been referenced in a while. Viki isnt fit to have custody of Ryder, but Bree isnt an issue? Oh well, I guess out of sight, out of mind

What the heck does Cutter have on Dorian? Diddly squat. Its ridiculous if they think they can have him blackmail her over something he overheard that he has no proof of.

• Members

SH always sells the material and she's very entertaining with the nutty stuff but yeah... for Marty's sake I wish Patrick would come back just so she could have a "What the hell was I thinking going nuts for this guy??" revelation and head off into the sunset with her true love (stopping by Statesville to see Cole along the way). With the show wrapping up I don't want to see her carted off to jail or asylum. She deserves a happy ending.

• Members

THANK YOU. My thoughts exactly. I am so pissed Thorsten will likely be going back to AMC when we could have used him for even a brief scene on OLTL. Patrick and Marty deserved a happy ending. Not dumb Zendull! And besides, Kendall has the new doctor Griffin so let them be and bring Patrick back. Damn. This Marty fan feels cheated big time.

• Members

John always gets propped by having more than one woman fawn over him; Marty going crazy is strictly for Jolie. The crazier Marty gets the easier it is to forget that Natalie's lies is the ONLY reason she doesn't have John. Marty "torturing" her is just bullshit when Natalie had no problem kidnapping and holding her at gunpoint to keep her lies in tact. And since they would rather trash Marty than seriously hold Natalie accountable for her lies, OLTL can happily bite the dust. SH deserves a hell of a lot better than to be a deranged plot point for a couple that never worked.

• Members

That's just sad. That's like saying Melissa "Can't Emote for the Life of Me" Archer is a more worthy actress than Susan Haskell. I am over here dying laughing at the mere thought of such craziness. RC throwing Marty under a speeding bus for Natalie is the biggest joke ever! I was feeling bad about OLTL being cancelled; now I am wondering if its just desserts for RC and Frons?!

• Members

She has 7 personalities in total- Tommy like you said who is a violent boy, Princess who is a scared little girl, Tori who likes to set fires amongst other things, and I think Victor, her father? Of course most of these were only out briefly in the 90's... haven't been seen since really.

They opened the door today for Jessica's additional personalities we don't know about yet when Ford asked Jessica "how many personalities do you have in there?" and Tess said "I'm the only one that matters" which would indicate there are more besides just Bess I think.... we'll see!

Archived