Y&R Death of Lynne Topping

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chris was pregnant and worried because she had come into contact with someone who had measles and she feared her unborn child might be affected.

I think the furniture story coincided with Dr Jane Lewis (Kelly Harmon) showing an interest in Snapper,but it was all very half hearted.

It might have been around this time that David Hasselhoff was filming Semi Tough and was not available regularly.

There were plenty of story possibilities for Chris and Snapper but little interest.

A Sheila like story could have worked,or Chris getting a job and meeting a man.

• Members

Chris got too close to one of Snapper's patients while pregnant. She was scared she was infected (she was never infected as a child) & considered aborting the baby. After a bunch of pointless hand wringing she got tested, told she was healthy & the baby was fine.

• Members

No you don't. :lol:

Chris hair coloring was the most exciting part of Lynne's tenure.

No.

Chris & Jack were supposed to be a big couple until Bill (thankfully) dropped them.

Patty & Jack was a whole different (and much more entertaining) thing.

• Members

Thanks. I didn't know Chris had a child. For some reason I thought Snapper's only child was the one with Sally. Was Sally's return because they didn't know what to do with Snapper and Chris? I read an interview where Lee Crawford basically says she only came back because of the strike cutting work in Hollywood at the time.

I never knew they had long-term plans for Chris/Jack. I wasn't sure if there was a Patty prototype there because I thought they were both good/naive girls.

• Members

Nope.

Snapper had Chuckie with Sally & Jennifer with Chris.

No.

That returned to wrap up Snapper's story since Hasselhoff decided to leave & for all Hasselhoff's tics ended up being a pretty good story.

Yep.

Chris was supposed to be Jack's first real LOVE that would move her on & "redeem" him.

Again thankfully it was dropped though because it was really OOC for Chris & Jack was much more fun not tied down.

Jack/Patty were a lot of fun (prior to the miscarriage).

They had a TON of chemistry & Terry (with Braeden & Davidson) really became Y&R's new male leads.

• Members

Thanks. I guess this story was the one they show sometimes for Hasslehoff clips where Snapper weeps as he says goodbye to Chuckie?

Did Jack ever have any scenes with Lorie? That would have been the only part of a Jack/Chris story that might have really interested me.

I wonder if they would have kept Chris if Trish Stewart was still there.

Archived