AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She was only brought back for a few episodes.   Taylor Miller (the actress's name) thought that if she made a good impression that the show may possibly hire her back in a contract role.   She had some scenes with David Canary (as Adam) in which she flirted with him.   (Mr. Canary had good chemistry with most other performers.)   These scenes were very good, but the show did not bring her back.

• Members

i really liked daniel kennedy as pete in 2008-2009

Are we talking her 1996 visit? If so I remember SOD running a article that said AMC wants Talor Miller back full time but Miller couldnt cause of family stuff in Chicago

I believe the one who kept lobbying for a return was Karen Gorney (Tara) since her 1995 visit

• Members

“I’m looking forward to learning new things about interior design and color. I’ve been traveling so much in the last number of years between All My Children and Dancing with the Stars in L.A. and Devious Maids in Atlanta,” the soap opera legend said in a release about her upcoming stint as guest co-host, which runs Jan. 30 through Feb. 3. “Now I’m looking around my house thinking I want to redo some rooms, so I’ll be happy to hear from the experts.”

Judging by the pics posted of her last house, she definitely needs advice on interior decor! (Sorry Susan))

• Members

New post on Agnes's Facebook page.  Maybe the announcement of her memoir?

"We are overwhelmed and deeply moved by the abundance of love and devotion shown for our beloved Agnes. It is a very bittersweet blessing to read your condolences. We are happy to announce the arrival of something no doubt many of you have been anticipating. Stay tuned for this special announcement tomorrow!"