AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wanted AJ/Miranda just because it made so much sense, but AJ coming out and them ending as super tight best friends wouldn't have been hard to buy at all.

Would Sam have been in the right generation, SORAS-wise, for him? Not that it would make a huge difference, but I always put him in the Colby/Pete circle. (ETA - I see that y'all have already discussed that in the above posts, which I missed)

AMC had so many of those random ass little children at the end. I think a few years ago, I had a pipe dream about Kendall's son with the stupid name growing up, idolizing Maw Erica, and stealing all of MIranda's boyfriends. It's what should have happened with (Mark's son) Josh and Kendall.

I might have to watch The Bay. Randy Wayne is #chefskiss

I don't know how to quote sht on this board anymore, but...

I think Elizabeth Gillies is terrific in Dynasty.

ERIC:  Oh yeah, and you know she and I dated for two and a half years during the whole run of the show 13.  Elizabeth is very talented.   She is amazing.  The funny part of it is, we were dating forever, and kind of had a bad breakup, and then Sainty, my wife, gets cast in her show Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll, in the pilot to play Liz’s best friend on the series.  So, all of the sudden, I’m like, “Wait, wait, wait, out of all the shows, all of the things, this is who you have to get cast as best friends with?” and so they actually became really, really, close friends.  So, I’d actually come home from work or filming, and Liz would be on my couch sitting there giggling with Sainty.  I’m like, “This is just becoming too much.  This is a full-circle moment here.  I can’t deal.” (Laughs)

Now, you and Elizabeth are broken up at this point?

ERIC:  Yes.  We had been broken up at this point.  Sainty and I were actually together.  I started dating Sainty in New York and the pilot she was shooting was in New York, and she gets cast as Liz’s best friend, and I was like, “Oh, of course.”

...the fact that Eric told this entire story and Michael was clearly not paying attention is cracking me up so much.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Of course the timeline is off, but my gut reaction was Daniel Kennedy's Petey.

I thought Nelsen *was* gay and when I saw your post I sort of RME at what I perceived to be an art imitates life copout.

[Charlotte Rae]

Please register in order to view this content

Guess I was WRO-onng...[/Charlotte Rae]

Edited by SFK

• Members

I really liked Petey's early days, particularly poor Daniel Kennedy as the geeky teen. But I also thought RW did well as Pete growing out of that phase and seeming to try to actively outrun it. They acknowledged that aspect of the character when he got involved with Colby, who would needle him about it and about the days of her being his unattainable crush. Wilson's Pete did the business stuff well and still had some of the dark imperiousness of James Mitchell when angered, which I thought would lead to a lot for the character. YMMV!