AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You guy’s make some valid points about the reunions, Julia Barr and Ray McDonald. I know it’s probably have already been discussed, but how is it that Lynne Thigpen played a Noah’s aunt and Angie’s aunt and the show didn’t make them related?

thanks for posting this. I’m about to take a look at it, Kate’s one of my favorites. TPTB also screwed her once they made Ross rape Natalie instead of giving them the super couple treatment.

Part 5 (finale) in the Dixie/Adam/Brooke Gaslighting saga.

Edited by cassistan

• Members

I didn't realize Lynne Thigpen appeared on the show twice as two different characters.

We've seen reunions with Erica and her men a few different times (2x on Oprah).  Wouldn't it be great to have a reunion with Erica and all her female rivals?  I would book La Lucci, Julia Barr, Kate Collins, Genie Francis, Susan Pratt, Eva La Rue, and Karen Lynn Gorney.

Edited by Jonathan

• Members

Look what I saw on Facebook this morning. Let’s hope hope and pray we see some old favorites, I doubt it.

ALL MY CHILDREN FANS!

Cameron Mathison announced on his Hallmark network show, 'Home & Family,' that he had finished shooting an 'All My Children' reunion with many of his old costars and friends. It was a two day shoot. Check his show and the show's page sporadically for more details. He said that he would let everyone know when it will be coming out! Stay tuned!
#SoapsRule #AMC 

- Tricia Anne V.

Yes, I just watched an episode from 1983 and she’s there with Angie and her mom. @2:00 min mark

I think that’s a dope idea for Erica and her rivals. Anyway to get Julia back on my screen I’m down for.

Edited by cassistan

• Members

Oh yes.  The fake Silver Kane.  I remember when Silver aka Connie Wilkes sabotaged a pair of Erica's high heels, hoping Erica would fall down the steps of The Met.  But at the last minute, Erica decided to wear another pair of shoes.  

Please register in order to view this content