Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Message added by Errol,

All My Children, AMC

ALL MY CHILDREN

  • January 5, 1970 - September 23, 2011 on ABC

  • April 29 - September 2, 2013 on Hulu/iTunes

All My Children Tribute Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member

Tuning into Pluto TV Canada and I'm enjoying seeing Gillian Spencer as Daisy. This is the storyline where Palmer cheated on Opal and Seabone Hunkle, Dixie and Del's dad, starting courting Opal.

Edited by Jonathan

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 2.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The AMC episode is posted one post above mine. I love that only days after I ask to see some of the earlier, bitchier Brooke, we get some glimpses of her. She's not really that bitchy per se other tha

  • EricMontreal22
    EricMontreal22

    I came across in my "soap research" box some photocopies I have of Megan McTavish 1995 and 1998 correspondences with Angela Shapiro and other various ABC execs (not stuff from her "memoir.") I haven't

  • EricMontreal22
    EricMontreal22

    Thanks both of you—I had forgotten I had all of this kept away in boxes and haven't looked at it in ten years or so. I don't think I can or should take photos and share then due to certain connections

Posted Images

  • Member

Gillian Spencer is always a gift

  • Member
2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Tuning into Pluto TV Canada and I'm enjoying seeing Gillian Spencer as Daisy. This is the storyline where Palmer cheated on Opal and Seabone Hunkle, Dixie and Del's dad, starting courting Opal.

Any time she appeared was a delight. The only downside is any time she appears you are reminded that Opal and Palmer should not have been together as a couple.

  • Member

Loved when Myra chastised Daisy for using safety pins instead of sewing to close the tears in her clothes.

  • Member

I'm enjoying these episodes when Kendall is about to leave Pine Valley.

  • Member

In the 'I'll believe it when I see it' category:Yoko Ono in Pine Valley.

The Journal News Monday august 5 1985.

While NBC is producing a TV movie on the life of John Lennon and Yoko Ono, ABC may land Ono to appear in one of its daytime dramas. Her agent recently contacted the casting director of “All My Children” and said she has expressed interest in appearing on the soap. “There’s nothing definite at the moment,” says “All My Children” producer Jacqueline Babbin. Babbin said it was too soon to discuss a part for her or whether or not Ono would play herself

  • Member
8 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

In the 'I'll believe it when I see it' category:Yoko Ono in Pine Valley.

The Journal News Monday august 5 1985.

While NBC is producing a TV movie on the life of John Lennon and Yoko Ono, ABC may land Ono to appear in one of its daytime dramas. Her agent recently contacted the casting director of “All My Children” and said she has expressed interest in appearing on the soap. “There’s nothing definite at the moment,” says “All My Children” producer Jacqueline Babbin. Babbin said it was too soon to discuss a part for her or whether or not Ono would play herself

I guess this explains why Yoko gets a shout out once Erica takes the reins at Tempo. If I didn't sync it right, it's at 5:30.

  • Member
1 hour ago, Paul Raven said:

In the 'I'll believe it when I see it' category:Yoko Ono in Pine Valley.

The Journal News Monday august 5 1985.

While NBC is producing a TV movie on the life of John Lennon and Yoko Ono, ABC may land Ono to appear in one of its daytime dramas. Her agent recently contacted the casting director of “All My Children” and said she has expressed interest in appearing on the soap. “There’s nothing definite at the moment,” says “All My Children” producer Jacqueline Babbin. Babbin said it was too soon to discuss a part for her or whether or not Ono would play herself

After they made the woman Brooke thought was her mother a drug baron and had her bio mother as a bag lady (whatever happened to her?), they should have brought Yoko in as Brooke's sister. Imagine Yoko in bed with Tom.

Edited by DRW50

  • Member

Imagine Yoko coming on as herself and performing one of her 'songs'!

Multimedia artist Yoko Ono, 1985. Photo by Jack Mitchell/Getty Images.

Yoko Ono

  • Member

@EricMontreal22 Susan Lucci is in Canada to promote All My Children on PlutoTV making the talk show rounds 1/3

  • Member

@EricMontreal22 Susan Lucci is in Canada to promote All My Children on PlutoTV making the talk show rounds 2/3

  • Member

@EricMontreal22 Susan Lucci is in Canada to promote All My Children on PlutoTV making the talk show rounds 3/3

  • Member
14 minutes ago, TheyStartedOnSoaps said:

@EricMontreal22 Susan Lucci is in Canada to promote All My Children on PlutoTV making the talk show rounds 3/3

She quickly pivoted off the reboot question - I don't know how to take that LOL.

  • Member
Yahoo Entertainment
No image preview

40 Years Later, Susan Lucci Looks Back on Erica Kane’s Ic...

Susan Lucci recalls filming the iconic All My Children bear scene from 1985, where Erica Kane declared, You are a filthy beast and I am Erica Kane.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.