AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Members

I can't record it because DAYS/OLTL are on at the same time at 1pm recording :( Hope someone posts the interview on youtube soon after.

I thought I saw a commercial here in LA today that said The Dr's would be replacing Oprah in September or something like that. I was half paying attention so I'm not sure lol

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA that GH has lacked a law enforcement element that's as strong as its organized crime one. Comparing the Port Charles P.D. to the Keystone Cops is almost an insult to the KC, if you ask me.

• Members

Sometimes I get a sense that in the past hes done this out of bitterness to an extent so I am glad here he not only addressed GH but didnt

automatically attack Bob Guza as the reason and he's right. This was a strategy way beyond Brian Frons. It doesn't excuse the PR nightmare

Frons is.

I also like that he talked about the fact that daytime has been in decline since the 80s and does not just automatically blame it on the usual suspects and how the industry need to look at other succesful areas like primetime serial dramas and even reality TV and find out what they are doing to attract viewers.

• Members

Watching Susan Lucci on The Talk --- she said the show might go on! She was asked how the show will end, and she said they aren't sure it will yet, so the end hasn't been officially written or written in a way that will be final. UGH! I need to know what happens!

Archived