B&B: TV GUIDE Brooke/Thomas Spoiler

• Members

On April 21, the plane that Brooke and Thomas are headed to Australia on, crashes into the Pacific Ocean.

There's speculation that Brooke/Thomas will end up on a deserted island, and this is where they'll finally boink.

Maybe Ridge will come to rescue them, and discover the two of them naked in each other's arms? :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Pacific Ocean, lol!! I love it. If they do end up on a deserted island (and I think they most likely will), it'll be interesting seeing how the show handles things (story wise, and set wise as well) and yeah Brooke and Thomas will no doubt end up porking at some point!! lmao

Omg I hope that isn't true

• Members

And people wonder why soaps have crashed and burned (no pun intended). You take a character like Brooke, who is supposed to be an intelligent, educated (a rarity in daytime), woman and yet she is portrayed as an alley cat in heat. That hardly resonates with women today. After the Oliver thing, I couldn't imagine them stooping lower. But now one of her step-children? It's a credit to KKL how she's made all this nonsense even watchable all these years.

Archived