OLTL: Discussion for the week of April 11

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Nah it was OK in my book. It was TPTB attempt to make up for the senseless destruction of Langston and her relationship with Markko. Forcefeeding was Langston endlessly banging nasty Ford, realizing he scammed her, and buying that he was a changed man who deserved her love. That made me want to vomit. Langston and Markko reunited is the best outcome possible to an otherwise very nasty story. Now if Ford can be murdered......

• Members
Well it's certainly true BU paid the price for the epic failure of Fang, and the fact Ford's "redemption" destroyed her character meant nothing to TPTB. DAG had to be saved so he could suck up on someone else. Right now it's Tess. However, I do believe yesterday and today were a nod to fans who loved Langston and Markko together. I'm just blotting out what a nasty bitch Langston became since the sudden lust and bangfest with Fwhored never fit her character anyway. The affair just blasted on to the screen literally out of nowhere. Bad soap through and through.

• Members

Why is this new to me? +1

What type of gym is that where Tess can walk around the halls with just a towel on, don't you at least need a robe? When people start arguing in a sauna I half expect somebody to faint. :lol:

• Members

I have to say with the rumor Cole might come back I think this show hyped starrJam too much and now Cole might be back. I have to say I wish Cole coming back with the recent storyline involving James with that chick. I think James is out by mid may or June.

• Members

Did I miss it or did they not do a preview today?

I was not a big fan of Cole, but I could definitely see him popping back up somewhere down the line (particularly if we were promised that she show would be around for at least three more years) and I would guess that he'd be recast.

Today we established that Charley is "dead to us" and Clint is still a good man. -_-

Archived