OLTL: Discussion for the week of April 11

• Members

I actually like Cutter standing up to Ford...I just don't get what we're supposed to feel for Ford..He's openly admitting he's using a mentally ill Jessica, but are we supposed to think that's okay because he just wants his son that Jessica conceived from him raping her?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know that's right I want to see all the monolouges on this show esp ford, cutter n christian n how dare cutter threaten ford. All the storylines move so fast on this. Show except this aubrey n cutter mess how old is jaason tam? John look like he wanted to slap the shitt out of natalie when she tore up that pic.which characters don't have the half time bumpers?

• Members

See. I'm the opposite. I love McBain. Just not with Nat. Who I also love. They don't make the best couple when they argue.

Also. Anyone notice anything different about the opening today? I thought this version went Todd/Tea/Starr/Dani/Langston/Blair. Or is it the other one? Cause, it was Todd/Tea/Starr/Blair.

I know they need to get rid of Lang, Charlie, Marty..etc. In a bit. And, add Roger (Todd????), Rick, Deanna, and Cutter. I believe they are all contract.

Oh, and EyeSpy. Nat's real name is Melissa Archer. And, yes. She looks hot in that outfit. Then again. She would look hot in a potato sack.

Archived