B&B: Gross Sex Spoiler

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh. I admit I have been warming up to Liam/Amber lately (and kind of going back to loving Hope & Oliver), but...they are never going to work, especially after he finds out that baby isn't his. So I find this to just be stupid with a little bit of disturbing & disgusting mixed in. I wonder how it goes down. I hope Liam isn't engaged in it at all..I don't want him to fall deeper into Amber's trap!

And I wonder how long they're going to drag this out, I mean is Carl really going reveal the secret (since Amber isn't paying him for switching the results) or are they going to wait until she gives birth and the baby comes out looking like Marcus? unsure.gif:P

• Members

Well it still could be Oliver's :-P (and most likely is), but, Brad Bell threw in that random episode where Amber & Marcus woke up in bed together and revealed they've been sleeping together on the side, so it could be his, to. You never know...;-) lol I hope it is.

• Members

You know Brad Bell will make it to where he somehow isnt Brookes. I dont know how, but he would find a way. Or just do a flowers in the attic full on incest, his shows have come pretty close before anyways.

Seriously, Brooke sleeps with pretty much any male related to Ridge. Its just gross now and makes her character look awful. Will they have her explain to RJ why it is she sleeps with his brothers, uncles, grandpa, etc...? That kid needs to be one of the messed up teens there is when he becomes one.

Archived