OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 28

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should have just had him leave town and Rama decides she wants a new life. To just have him in prison because they feel he is unworthy (a non-white actor, a character who isn't a dead-eyed rapist) is distasteful, especially when Clint and Ford are probably not going to pay for anything they've done.

• Members

Do we know more about that situation? I thought someone posted an interview with the actor not long ago, I'd hate to think he was being all optimistic and he got the rug pulled out from under him. Vimal and Rama are a great team, I hope not seeing him right now is just a temporary scheduling/storyline purpose thing. Rama being under Clint's roof is quite the conflict of interests.

• Members

oltl0328111.png

emphasis on old. She was looking pretty old and haggered today. I bet she dreads the day the show actually goes to HD. This could have been fixxed with better make up but Ive noticed lately its as if they want her to look bad on camera bc her makeup, hair and clothing overall is a mess

• Members

"Dorian Lord, mayor of Llanview, PA, is about to walk down the aisle (again) with David Vickers and possibly make another big mistake. But this wouldn't have happened if only she had had a sassy gay friend."

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Archived