OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 28

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Admittedly, I've only watched for the last six months. But other than Destiny, none of them seem very natural or engaging. I don't expect the entire group to be Emmy contenders, but in all the years I've watched soaps, there's usually one or two in a group that stand out. That's not true here IMO.

• Members

Sickening... I will do the world a favor (and realize, I'm just taking one for the team) and I'll relieve the world of having anything to do with him by claiming him for myself. Melissa (Gallo) Fumero shouldn't have to suffer. I can't help having compassion for my fellow human beings. ;) If anything, DF should have been the one making that statement!!! I'm really hoping that her comments aren't as rude as she intended them and she meant that he was too hot for her to kiss and not make her creepy boyfriend jealous.

• Members

Compared to three whiny and morose horny sluts like Starr, Dani and Langston, and James, Cole, Matthew, Shane and Jack who have all of the emotional depth of sponges, yeah, I think Destiny shines.

• Members

I think SE's comedic timing and delivery has improved. But I still find her lacking dramatic scenes.

KA can shine in scenes with adults. She's horrid with the teen set. I think EA is the best teen actor with KM coming up second. BU has never ever impressed me. AW plays a victim well and is improving well. Jack is really bad but his soul-less delivery is sort of fitting the story right now.

Archived