OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 28

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least this makes Ford look bad, though I'm sure he'll be written out of it and his supporters will say he was just fighting for the love of his son. Though mentally unstable, it's not like Jessica's a bad person so the baby's not in danger. And if Tess pops back out, he knows she'll turn to him anyway. Oh, and I'm guessing Tess will come back before Jess can annul this marriage.

JackSh!t is a punk who has stepped to at least three people who could throttle him.

• Members

This is stupid, Jessica knows already that Brody and Natalie slept together and that Liam is Brody's. She would not have forgotten that even after Tess took over. I HATE how they write this DID just to suit what they want to tell, that is why it has become such a freaking joke.

• Members

Jessica's hair trigger personality splitting has gone too far. It shouldn't be this easy. Someone that mentally fragile will never keep her children, let alone be a functioning adult in society.

• Members

Men doing bad things on this show means they're real men. Unless they take hostages.

What a choice - root for one man who raped her or another skeeve who gets aroused at the thought of banging a mentally ill woman crippled by sexual abuse.

Archived