• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drunk Liza! :lol:

amc0316111.png

amc0316112.png

First date! LOL at the look on Bianca's face in the 2nd pic

Anyone know the name of the song that played in the Confusion scenes?

Anyone else think Jake and Amanda are going to have an affair? They have dated several times in the past and have history. All of a sudden they are now having scenes together again. He's single and there's not many available women on this show. She's becoming more of a mess as time goes on with her jealousy over Jake and Cara. She's reminding me very much like Annie. With her now working for JR in Annie's old job, I think the two might hook up

• Members

Then why watch?

All I'm saying is that I always see people complain about AMC NOT doing the stuff with the kids that they did today. Then they do it and people here, and elsewhere, complain about it. I guess I just think these days, AMC can't win. Even when they do something "good".

• Members

JR and AJ wouldn't run around hollering and screaming, they would sit close and be adorable....awww :wub:

Bottom line, kids are annoying in real life, I don't need to see it on my soaps.

As in Liza is the only other female who isn't part of the PV hypocrites crew, I don't want her paired with JR.

Sarah Glendening sure is lezzing it up in her scenes lately, wonder why?

• Members

Overall, I think this has been one of the best weeks in awhile. This was the 3rd solid show in a row.

I also hated the scene with the kids, though. I guess someone behind the scenes thought it would appeal to mothers in the 18-49 age group to show Kendall, Bianca & Marissa playing with their kids, but it came off as shrill and stupid. Fortunately, it didn't last that long and the show improved greatly.

Marissa & Bianca just keep getting closer. I was a little irked by Bianca trying to warn JR not to play with Marissa's emotions, but it really showed just how into her lawyer she is these days.

Joe was a treat! I'm glad he saw the problem Cara's marriage to Tad is causing Jake. While I don't want Jake/Cara to be the endgame, I like how this story is going so far. I just once again think the directing/editing is off. The final scene needed to last longer to make an impact, imo.

Colby has officially become Adam's daughter now! I loved her bragging about how many hits she got with the video of her mother.

I'm now officially on the Liza/David bandwagon. I liked how he tried to bond with her over their daughters and being the town pariahs.

I could get behind a Greenlee/JR pairing at this point, too, especially if they took on Erica/Caleb and Liza/David. Now that's the kind of game I'd love to see!

• Members

The lesbian thing (or at least idea) is so obvious... Marissa has turned so girly gay now, and the Kendall/Marissa/Bianca scenes seem so sweet and nicely forced. Ugh. And Bianca yet again doesn't really get a TRUE lesbian.

Nice to see Joe!

Loved Liza/David!

I hate how JR has completely dropped off the Annie radar. It makes no sense - you'd think his main focus is to find her and try to help her, if he truly cared about her. Ugh.

• Members

Well, I've never complained about not seeing the kids.... so that doesn't apply to me, alright?

And like I said, they could have shown the kids realistically without making it THAT annoying. I know people vomit in real life.... doesn't mean I want to see it on TV.

Archived