AMC: Wednesday, 3/16/11

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liza wouldn't be kissing David. I mean, I realize there's all this Liza/David history and that he's always had this...whatever for her, but he and MW had NO chemistry. But acting wise, she runs loops around JL. (Who looked a little rough today!)

• Members

It wasn't cute in the least, all that shouting and hollering and kids running around...yuck!

CD, you have sold me on JR and Greenlee and if I squint my eyes I can pretend it's Annie

Amanda to Jake: "I'm Annie's replacement" :lol:

In more ways than one I'm sure.

JR found out Di was a fraud and not Dixie so he got drunk and ran into Ryan who had just returned from pretending to be dead because he couldn't deal with becoming a father, so JR beat the sh*t out of Ryan with a branch for hurting Greenlee and Kendall.

• Members

What did you want the kids to do? Sit on the floor and watch TV? Throw a ball in silence? LOL I guess this kinda stuff mirrors real life for me. I'm around kids all the time, and them running around, yelling, and generally exaggerating their good time is part of it.

I was babysitting three siblings the other night: Two boys, 10 and 7 and a little girl, 14 months. I went to the bathroom and came out the three screaming and chasing the baby around with a Halloween mask on.

I liked the realism. LOL

• Members

That's a HR right there. Jacob brought sexy back w/ that back swing. Marley I've always thought they could go Greenlee/JR too. They are both FOS and if Amanda needs an opponent, GreenBitch is easy to hate, she'd be perfect. Perfect. God willing MCE returns that would be epic arc, I mean like my BBFL saids not since Dynasty.:lol:

• Members

sitting quitely in front of the tv sounds perfect to me.

The kids weren't even the most annoying characters in those scenes(plural), the adults were.

I always do this but what's FOS?

Quite frankly, evil witch Greenlee (as they have portrayed her lately) is the only woman in PV that I can see paired up with JR, all the others are boring goody two shoes.

Liza still has a pair on her but JR already slept with one step mom, and it's JR and Liza..just no.

Archived