AMC: Wednesday, 3/16/11

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still going to miss Annie w/ him. :(

At this point I'd prbly start an issue w/ Jake/Amanda, have them move Jake into a wierd love story w/ Cara/Tad, Have Madison be the focal woman to Ryass and Scott and chem test both Amanda and GreenBitch w/ JR. That's what we're left with in the younger demographic draw.

• Members

Was that soaps' first almost f-bomb?

I thought the mommies running around with the kids was cute though it looked like the moms were having more fun than the kids. :lol: I kept thinking Kendall's hart was gonna conk out at any second. :ph34r: Still a little uneasy about Bianca and Marissa, they are really telegraphing it and you know from the jump one if not both of them is going to end up heartbroken/severely disappointed.

It's great seeing Joe like this, I'm glad they gave him more than just a wedding appearance.

Oh snap David and Liza, this is how it should be, the town pariahs a united force.

That dress sure is hugging Amanda nice. For a second I forgot that she was married and wondered if they were playing with the idea of her and J.R. again.

• Members

VI and JL have chemistry. More so than he ever had with Marcy Walker in the part. The stills of them looked HOT, so I'll have to wait and see. I think there's potential there, however, I need her to stop running to Tad. That's gonna get old really quickly, and David is only going to be able to handle that for awhile.

VI has chemistry with everyone, so I don't know that they'll be lacking chemistry. Perhaps the situation will seem forced. I'm just happy to see David OUT of Rylee's web.

• Members

Oh com'on you can't see it?

13zd85k.gif2dr9o95.gif

She just has to drop Ryass. Even though I feel bad for the raging dumbass who's in the dark of his manipulative bitch of a "wife"

My mom BBM'd how much she liked the JR/Amanda scenes. She was let down by David/Liza, she wants him w/ Erica.

Yup.:lol: and my friend from SJU.

• Members

I think they could work. But it's going to be a hard sell to completely convince me. The chemistry is good, but it's not David/Erica or David/Anna hot, so the storyline is going to have to supplement it. And I really dislike Tad and Liza's connection. The last thing David needs right now is to battle against Tad for a woman, even if it's not romantically. We'll see, because right now, she's the only woman he has a potential future with.

Archived