AMC: Wednesday, 3/16/11

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After I got off the phone, I literally watched the last 3-4 minutes of the show for the first time in weeks (I totally bypassed sweeps) while fixing lunch. I saw the Aunt Colby/Webcam thing... didn't get it and don't really care to. I saw David & Liza -- which was a pleasant surprise since I've been interested in them since 1998... and that's got me curious to see how this will be handled -- but I don't wanna get disappointed. Then I saw part of why I detest this show: The Martins. Surprise, surprise... Joe approves of Tad committing fraud. Never mind the fact that Tad gets 3 new kids a year and being carted off to prison for a federal crime doesn't a great father make... Good for Tad. :rolleyes: Joe's only concern is how this is going to affect Jake?

That's what I'm wondering, as I'm following this thread... It's like, shouldn't the stank attitude be reserved for the people who have complained about not seeing the kids? Getting pissy with someone because they don't like getting what they never asked for in the first place is kinda... moot.

That reminds me... did I miss the reveal? Who the hell is "Snatchalie?" :unsure:

• Members

That was such an awesome Amanda. Amanda told JR how much she wanted him even before Jamie and etc. JR never trusted her, she did stuff to him, he relented away, she told him she did all those stuff b/c he rejected her, and she got vengeful.

Right now she's not the same, but what I saw today that scene where she flipped off Tad in a way, reminded me of Amanda Dillon. Right now the girl that could also make it w/ JR and add loads of story potential is Greenlee. I'd say let Scott/Ryan fight for the next Gillian in Madison.

Archived