AMC: Wednesday, 3/16/11

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did come off a little showy tonight but that was to meet up w/ Jake. Now had she'd worn that knowing Jake wouldn't be there, I'd say totally inappropriate.

LOLs at the thumbs up :lol: and "Be happy for me!"

It was terrible! had AJ been there I'd one way him to boarding school.

Oh and before I forget

Kendall: Liza just can't keep her hands off other people's men *this bitch needs to get shot*:mad:

• Members

Yup. AJ had so much potential, but him kissing up to the Careys and not even mentioning the one Carey that makes sense is not making me give a damn about him. JR saves him in those father/son scenes, and Colby a bit, but once that kid is around a Carey especially his birth mother to him apparently in Marissa, they've damaged the possibilities w/ that kid.

Emma is gonna be a nasty girl. I mean Madusa like bitch. Too bad AMC won't make it.:jeal0002:

• Members

rolleyes.gif at Amanda telling JR that in her spare time she does things like volunteer at the Miranda center. Girl knows she's lying, as far as I have seen for quite some time now, all she does from the crack of dawn til the end of day is report to PV hospital to stalk & follow Jake. Some days she'll make the occasional run in for a bite to eat at Krystal's, maybe stop by ConFusion for a dirty martini, but pretty much she is permanently at PVH. I do not believe she volunteers anywhere at all!

All the different character interactions (very refreshing btw) at ConFusion today, and we couldn't get a Kendall/JR scene?! Bianca even got a scene with him!! Damn! They were all talking heavily about him today to. Really, really sucks...

I didn't see a problem with the Kendall/Bianca/Marissa/Kids scenes. I thought they were so fun & cute. I liked seeing them all bond as mothers...I found their scenes all very nice today.

LOVE the character progression with Kendall. So great hearing her say that she's tired of being alone at night watching bad TV, she finally wants to start being around people again and going out and stuff like that. The end where she picked up Zach's photo and told him she's finally starting to feel like herself again was so nice...

Such an embarrasing moment for Liza, but I loved it! I loved her drunk speech, it's to bad Colby was there for it to be cut short.

Don't know it. There are a lot of songs that always play in the background on AMC that I try to find out more about. Like there's this one that I've been trying YEARS to find (it always plays at the yacht club or Krystal's). NO Luck!! Are these all original songs strictly only for ABC or what? They should really release those to the public like on itunes or something. I always read around and I know I'm not the only one who wonders about songs playing in the background on all the ABC soaps.

That annoys & upsets me so much. Why can't AMC try her with a character whose actually a lesbian? Why not bring back one of her old flames or develop a new character for her? I just can't really get behind her & Marissa if it happens.

• Members

When Marissa said 'Liza made an honest mistake' was I the only one that wanted to slap her? like do I have to hear her so propped? watch next they'll forget how she pushed David away.:lol:

Marissa: I've known both of them for a long time

This character hasn't been on canvas for more than 2 yrs.!!!:mad:

Archived