GH: Jacklyn Zeman 2011

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not crap, it's the truth. Jackie Zeman's face isn't normal or the work of a skilled cosmetic surgeon.

And seeing as I'll probably never meet her face to face, I probably would never have the opportunity.

If I had a problem with plastic surgery, and it was impacting my looks dramatically (and not for the better), I would hope to god that my loved ones would stage some sort of intervention.

I really think Zeman has somewhat of an addiction to plastic surgery. Every time we see her, the face gets a little tighter...

• Members

Listen, I LOVE Jackie Zeman. Always have, always will. I adore her on GH. I love Bobbie. Face be damned, I'd love her to be on every single day.

The problem is, Jackie Zeman's plastic surgery has become so intertwined with her image, with Bobbie, with her work. Jackie Zeman has become synonymous with plastic surgery. I don't like that it's come to this for her either, but it's all people talk about for a reason.

• Members

I'm sorry, when you discuss Jackie Zeman in the present state, her looks practically go hand and hand. Some women are too desperate to hold on to their 20's when they're pushing 60 and should be called out on it.

I loved Bobbie in the 90's and appreciate a lot of Jackie's 80's work. However, this character has been reduced to nothing and it's been this way for a decade or so, that's not changing.

The character is very lucky she hasn't been killed off yet like so many other veteran characters on GH have. Guza/Frons/JFP must see something in her for not going that far yet.

+1

• Members

Yes, unfortunately there is never going to be a discussion with JZ without addressing her surgery. It's unavoidable.

Nonetheless, I usually don't think she looks that awful - but I haven't seen her lately - and I always adored her on the show. She was a favorite of mine.

• Members

I dont think thats necesarily a good thing. I loved the character of Bobbie and wish they had killed her off. If they arent going to use her, at least have her go out with a decent story. GH should have given Jackie a cancer story to play out a few years ago with Bobbie losing her battle to the disease. Unfortuantely with Guza, he'd have had her gunned down in a mob hit meant for Sonny to cause tension between he and Carly. If they were to kill her off now, it would mean nothing since she's never around anymore. It would be like, Bobbie who? Who cares? They should have gotten rid of her while she still had some viability

2679496130_246c0e0fb7_o.jpg

ghbobbie.jpg

URL]

• Members

You know you're over-botoxed when you can't move your lips enough to get the words out clearly. *sigh*

Honestly, I adore Bobbie and Zeman, but there is absolutely no reason for her to have done that to her face other than insecurities regarding her aging. I can't help but think that her being dumped at GH caused her to enter into an age-related panic and figured she needed an overhaul so she could continue to get work.

Archived