Recasts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was that ever confirmed on the show bc I recall their being controversy and confusion. To the best of my knowledge Kate Winograd's hasnt been referenced with Kate nor has that name been brought up and all records I find on her list Deborah Adair as the original Kate Roberts

• Members

No wonder Laura was unstable the entire time Kate & Allie was on the air. Then, just when she thought the hell was over, Sister Kate ran for a year. Now that I think of it, Kate Loves a Mystery began in the year of her breakdown.

Don't ever talk about the royal wedding with Laura unless you want to get cut.

• Members

Hello! We're talking about DAYS! You know the same show that brought Wayne Northrop back as the husband Marlena FORGOT, even though she went on to marry another man who looked just like him. This is the show that killed off half the cast and brought them back to life with the most inane twist that wouldn't even fly on the old BATMAN series! Making Kate Roberts Kate Winograd would have paled in comparison, and would have been welcome among longterm viewers.

LMAO!!!tongue.png

• Members

I beg to differ, because didnt Kate prostitue past come to head a little after Lauren Koslow took over as Kate maybe around 1997 or 1998. The show could have easily made Kate Roberts, Kate Winograd, by making Kate take on her mother's maiden name to get away from Curtis. Though I can't see Lauren's Kate as a doctor, but I think Deborah could have played one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived