Soap Opera Feuds

• Members

MTS return interview was very insightful . She wasn't even trying to be PC. She said she knows there are people on set who don't like her and weren't happy about her return, said "No one gave a damn about Diane Jenkins!", talked a little bit about GF being pushed into her place onscreen.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any chance you can provide the link to that interview? I remember reading an article about MTS's return, but I do not think she was that candid. Frankly, I think MTS is revitalized on the show right now. She has never looked better and is hitting all the right cues in her scenes.

• Members

It was in everyone's best interest to get along on Trassions as defeating a beast works great in numbers! That show was horrible and embarrassing, so the last thing anyone needs is the burden of not getting along with cast members. Hopefully, everyone secretly brought stakes to work!

ANDREA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Claire Labine in an interview with Kate Mulgrew from Dec 2011 states that one of her shows post GH ( OLTL or GL) that they had to change a pairing because the actors couldnt stand each other. The actor even said to Labine that she was ruining his perfect character.

• Members

Wesley Eure (Mike, Days) said that when he came out fellow co-star Patty Weaver (Trish) would always go to parties and was supportive of him but after she married Jerry Birn, Jerry made her cut off her gay frieends, including Wesley

• Members

Days de-aged Mike in 1985 by 10 years when Michael T Weiss was cast in 1985. MW was born in 1962. while eure was born in 1951. Roark Critchlow the last Mike was born in 1963

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Robin Mattson talked to SOD in early 1993 about some of her backstage issues, such as her mistake of dealing with a reporter who wanted to push a romance between she and her costar by saying she wouldn't be with this man as he was "very volatile." He hit the roof when he saw this in print.

She also talked about her conflicts with Kin Shriner at GH, due in part to her changing dialogue in the middle of scenes and throwing him off balance. They were close friends, but she said their arguments in the hallways were so frequent that at one point she yanked a fire extinguisher off the wall and sprayed him.

• Members

To me, though, the fact that Mike/Carrie were better than Austin/Carrie doesn't say much, regardless of who played Austin at any given time. Carrie has yet to satisfy me completely in any storyline or pairing, and CC's "acting" has a ton to do with that.

Archived