Soap Opera Feuds

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I've also heard that Don Stewart and Melinda Fee of Guiding Light back in the late 60s/early 70s were disliked by the rest of the cast - that they were mean and also that DS never knew his lines, forcing all his screen partners into last minute rehearsals with him. Maybe he should have taken a cue from Jacquie Courtney and written his lines on his hands and sleeves!!

• Members

Oh, okay, lol.

I've never heard of any discord between Roger Howarth and James DePaiva. But I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. No offense to any JDP fans out there, but he's always struck me as a little...uh...surly?

• Members

I know that Lisa Rinna and Kristian Alfonso did not get along during LR's first run on Days. They apparently got into shouting matches, even while taping scenes. During one of their little temper tantrums, both actresses stormed off to their dressing rooms and refused to come out until the other was gone halting production schedules one day.

I know that Lisa Rinna and Kristian Alfonso did not get along during LR's first run on Days. They apparently got into shouting matches, even while taping scenes. During one of their little temper tantrums, both actresses stormed off to their dressing rooms and refused to come out until the other was gone halting production schedules one day.

Archived